RTM – Britain’s rail industry media leader – uniquely and directly targets and engages those responsible for running and developing the UK rail industry, through exclusive and thought-provoking news, analysis, reports and updates on all aspects of the UK rail industry. RTM is the only magazine to have the full attention of the leaders, decision-makers and professionals across this important sector.
Our team of expert journalists and cross-industry editorial board places RTM at the forefront of the innovation happening in rail every day, offering readers and those attending RTM’s first class events a true insight into the challenges and opportunities they face, while simultaneously offering independent analysis on a wide range of solutions developed and utilised by a truly innovative, efficient and vibrant industry.
Print, online readers and event attendees include
- Exec & Non Exec Directors, Company Chairs, CEOs, MDs
- Directors, Senior/Middle Management
- Programme & Project Management, Leads/Managers/Directors
- Engineers, Planners and Designers
From these organisations
- Network Rail, HS2 Ltd, Crossrail, TfL, LUL, Thameslink, DLR, London Overground, TOCs, FOCs, ROSCOs, DfT and Transport Scotland
- The Supply Chain - Major Contractors, Subcontractors, SMEs, Corporates, Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Institutes, Associations and Official Bodies
- PTEs, Councils, Transport for the North
In every issue of RTM and online at railtechnologymagazine.com you will always find a breadth of articles spanning engineering, operations, safety, rolling stock, HS2, signalling, innovation, R&D, track and many other areas of importance to our readers. Our portfolio of events provide exclusive and unique opportunities to network with industry leaders happy to share their knowledge and vision for the future rail industry.
RTM increases your brand’s visibility and extends its reach to the rail industry’s most influential audience – which is also your target market!
For further information on how you can reach and engage with RTM’s influential and exclusive audience, contact the team on 0161 833 6320 or request more information online here.
No other magazine looks like it, or reads like it!