The Platform sessions at Railtex 2017 will once again play a key role in bringing industry leaders together for a series of lively and engaging discussions and debate with those visiting the UK’s most important rail infrastructure event.
Across the 3 days of Railtex, the industry will converge to discuss Skills and Training, Supplier Engagement and Infrastructure Planning.
All visitors and exhibitors at Railtex 2017 are warmly invited to join the debate. You can submit your questions using the links below.
Productivity and Industrial Strategy - 9th May 13:10 - Submit a question >
- Shamit Gaiger, Director of Strategy, NSAR
- Mark Gaynor, Head of Technical Strategy, Supply Chain, Skills & Sustainability, Rail Industry Competitiveness, Department for Transport
- Sari Kaipiainen, Rail Skills Manager, Rail Delivery Group
- David Clarke, Technical Director, Railway Industry Association
Rail Infrastructure - 10th May 14:30 - Submit a question >
- Adam Cooper, Director of Policy and Engagement, National Infrastructure Commission
- Chris Curtis, Head of Crossrail 2, Network Rail
- Bill Reeve, Director, Transport Scotland
- David Hoggarth, Director, Rail North
The Midlands Engine - 11th May 13:50 - Submit a question >
- Maria Machancoses, Midlands Connect, Programme Director
- Malcolm Holmes, West Midlands Rail
- Prof Herve Morvan, University of Nottingham, Technical Lead, Transport Innovation Accelerator
- Chris Skilton, Senior Strategic Planner, Network Rail
- David Ralph, D2N2, Chief Executive