Over a third of rail organisations say the way that they manage their data needs to improve. At the risk of being left behind from the technological tectonic shift towards data validation, the rail sector must optimise data driven decisions and open itself up towards the successes that stem from effective data optimised performance potential.
We at Rail Technology Magazine, in partnership with PA Consulting, recently surveyed our audience to find out and attempt to identify the key challenges that the rail industry has when it comes to extracting real value from the data that they have.
Based on that research, we're hoping to equip the industry to get the most out of their data in 2023 by looking at how rail organisations can take practical actions to obtain more value from data and harness it for improved decision-making during a unique and exciting webinar hosted on 7th February 2023.
Scroll to the top of the page to watch the on demand version of this through-provoking webinar as event host Dominic Gibbeson, Partner and Transport Expect at PA Consulting is joined by an expert panel made up of;
- Edward Morley, Partner, transport expert, PA Consulting
- Milla Mazilu, Principal Programme Controls Manager, Network Rail Wales and Western Region
- John Easton, Associate Professor, Electronic, Electrical and Systems Engineering - Birmingham Centre for Railway Research
- Sara Ulrich, Partner, transport expert, PA Consulting
- Pragya Raina, Programme Reporting Specialist, Network Rail