A £300m programme of station upgrades and improvements across Transport for Wales’ rail network has gone out to tender.
The investment will cover more than 200 railway stations across the TfW Rail network.
Improvements will make stations safer, provide more commercial and community opportunities, as well as improving the look of the sites.
Work packages have been split into seven lots covering everything from low-value simple improvements to waiting rooms, through to major station upgrades.
These work packages, grouped together under the Stations Modifications and Infrastructure Enhancements Framework, include:
- Pan Wales > £500k Non-Complex Station Projects
- North Wales < £500k Non-Complex Station Projects
- South & West < £500k Wales Non-Complex Station Projects
- Pan Wales Station Information and Security Systems Projects
- CVL Structure Interventions
- CVL Major Station Works
- TfW Infrastructure Owner Works
To read the full contract notice and register interest, companies are encouraged to visit the Sell2Wales website.